I kicked off this blog on the 13th May with pretty modest ambitions. I’m not trying to change the world, just to write a few things a week to entertain myself, you and to publish a few extracts from the upcoming Social Media Guidebook.
I thought I’d see if I could get a daily 10 viewers and 20 views. Instead the blog has far surpassed my hopes, with a regular 40-60 views and a one day peak of 157 views.
So I’m giving myself the day off, and offering you my top posts for your enjoyment:
- Top Post: The Importance Of Legal Aid To Justice
- Top Rule: Rule 1.5 – Be Trustworthy
- My Personal Favourite Posts: Ad Review: Jaguar Beats Audi, and Arrested!
- Top Whisky Review: Bunnahabhain
- Top Sweetie Review: Walkers Salt and Vinegar Crisps
Have a read if you missed any of them.